Cherry Grove Beach and North Myrtle Beach are golf-cart friendly!
Visitors and residents often use golf carts to go shopping, get to the beach, go to the golf courses and to go shopping.
- Carts have to display a permit sticker
- A licensed driver must drive the cart
- Only driven on secondary roadways
- You may cross or pass through the following roads/highways: Highway 9, Highway 17 & Sea Mountain Highway.
- All local, city, state laws apply to operating a golf cart
- Golf carts can only travel during the daytime and only within 4 miles of your residence
Myrtle Beach area is considered the Golf Capital of the US. There are only a few golf courses right in Cherry Grove Beach but just a few miles out you will find many courses that you can enjoy.