With the Super Bowl just around the corner, Myrtle Beach, like the rest of the Country, will be glued to the screen Sunday for the big game between the New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles. Wondering where to watch America's favorite game? Transplants, locals, tourists and visitors will become arm chair quarterbacks and will want to know where to watch the Super Bowl in Myrtle Beach.
TEN Sports Bars in Myrtle Beach: (in NO particular order)
- Buffalo Wild Wings - Great food and a television everywhere you look! There are a few locations in Myrtle Beach to enjoy!
- Hooter's - Myrtle Beach has a few locations of this goodie as well.
- Overtime Sports Bar - features more than 150 TVs, including a 12-foot video wall, three 60-inch large screens and four 10-foot wide projection screens
- Wild Wing Cafe - Great wings in Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach
- Broadway Louie's Grill - This massive sports bar is loaded in Broadway at the Beach - 50 big screen TV's
- Bumstead's Pub - Private booths with their own TVs
- Bully's Pub and Grill - tons of tv's and over 30 different drafts
- Foster's Cafe and Bar - owners are transplants from Philadelphia!
- Mellow Mushroom - Pizza, wings and a few Myrtle Beach locations of this local favorite
- Carolina Ale House - a new restaurant in the Broadway at the Beach section of Myrtle Beach