Did you know that you might be able to be a Myrtle Beach home owner for the same or LESS than you pay in rent now? The first time home buyer might not realize that home ownership is not as far out of reach as it may seem! I know it can be very stressful as well as an exciting time for the you.
WITH the proper guidance, patience and tools, the first time home buyer can get started on the road to being a home owner right now.
Start with these three simple steps:
- Check your finances with a free service such as Credit Karma
- Get a pre approval letter from the bank, it shows the seller you are serious and will help determine how much home you can afford - I don't want you to fall in love with your dream home only to be disappointed when you find out that you don't qualify for the amount of mortgage you would need.
- Contact a strong home buyers agent - The right buyers agent should be highly skilled, motivated and knowledgeable about the area that interests you.
With a strong home buyers agent on your side, you will be able to sit back, relax and rely on him/her to take you from search to close smoothly.
- How about a personalized website that will alert you to new properties for sale in real time?
- After you give me your criteria (your desired location, size of home, and even the amount of the HOA, if any, that you would want, etc,) I put your customized criteria into your own personalized website via the Multiple Listing Service which will then alert you to any new properties that come on to the market in real time.
AND for an even more stressfree personalized home shopping experience
- download my FREE app! (or just text BNREXL to 87778) With the GPS function on while you are out and about running those daily errands you can instantly get a real time listing of ALL the homes for sale in any community you are traveling through.
- That means if you happen to drive by a neighborhood and fall in love with it, you can instantly on the spot be able to view all the homes on the market in that neighborhood.
More of my steps to get you to home owner as stressfree as possible.
Did you know that there are some Home Ownership Advantages at tax time especially?